- This is a fully adjustable pulling hitch with a 3.75 in. hole cnc cut out of a 1 in. plate with a 1 in. band of steel around the hole.
- The hitch is designed to fit as close as possible to the truck for better weight distribution. This will reduce lifting of your trucks front axle and give better handling and traction when driving down the track.
- The adjustable T on the hitch is made out of solid plate that is cnc cut, therefore no weld is required to hold the vertical piece to the horizontal piece because it is constructed of solid steel. Therefore no gusseting is needed, so the hitch remains closer to the truck which reduces stress on your truck's reciever.
- Adjustable to raise hitch 7.5 in. from top of receiver
- Adjustable to lower hitch 8.5 in. from top of receiver
- official size 3.75 in hole
- cnc plasma cut
- 18 different height configurations
- Made in USA.
Pulling Products Sled Hitch is designed for competition and off-road recovery applications only, and is not intended for use on public roads.
We keep this hitches in stock and we get them mailed to you as fast as we can. If you are in a pinch and need one before a certain date call me at 717.448.8544 and we can work something out.
You pay $249.99 plus
$32.99 Free shipping (you save $32)
If PayPal is not working, call me at 717-448-8544 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you break your pulling hitch, just send it back and we will replace it at no cost to you.
Send send money order to
Jonathan L. Martin
235 Crossroad School Road
Newville, PA 17241-8919